Are you a fisherman because I think you’re a reel catch
You spelled real wrong.
Throw this one back into the water boys we’ve got ourselves a city slicker
If you ever date an asexual person be sure to get the specifics of their asexuality because the level of comfort with physical contact is different for all of us.
as an asexual person, i’m a little confused as to why you think this only applies to us. this applies to all people. no matter who you date, their level of comfort with physical contact will vary, and whether they’re ace or not it’s your job to establish a comfort zone
A Tibetan Monk blesses the deer that gather around him and someone snaps a picture. Upon viewing the picture they notice a rainbow had appeared.
I think about this all the time.
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.
more here: vanilla-fuckery.tumblr.com
Alaa, an ambulance driver, feeds cats in Masaken Hanano in Aleppo. Alaa buys about $4 of meat everyday to feed about 150 abandoned cats in Masaken Hanano, a neigbourhood in Aleppo that has been deserted because of shelling from forces loyal to Syria’s President Bashar Al-Assad. Alaa said that he has been feeding and taking care of the cats for over 2 months.
Via EURONEWS - REUTERS/Hosam Katan
(Thank you, Liousha & Tiki!)
- The torture and murder of Junko Furuta: And this is the murder case that took away my faith in humanity, when I first came across it years back. It’s no ordinary murder case, the things those boys did to her were beyond disgusting and makes me want to vomit several times. WARNING: the site contains pictures as well as descriptions IMMENSE trigger warning for this.
- Baby swinging: A video went viral a couple years back about a woman who was swinging a newborn baby around, tossing it up and down as if the baby were a ball. Many were appalled by this, and flagged her down for torture, but in Russia this is an acceptable practice and they believe this “dynamic gymnastics” will make the baby healthy and strong. That in of itself, is extremely controversial, but here’s a snopes article that will give you more information
- Trypophobia: (I link you to actual pictures of trypophobia so watch out) It’s the fear of holes but trust me, it’s a LOT worser than it sounds. It’s not actually recognized as a real phobia by the American Psychiatric Association but a lot of people seemed to be repulsed by it. Some scientists say it’s more of biological repulsion rather than a learned cultural fear.
- Anneliese Michel Exorcism Audio Tapes: Real audio of her actual exorcism, you can read about her case here and scroll down that link for a translated version of the audio tapes
- Lisa’a 911 call: I don’t want this to be classified as horror as the same way you would see a monster but in a way that brings awareness to the terrifying world of domestic abuse and the innocent people that are suffering from it right now. This little girl’s 911 call hits hard, especially certain parts. Big trigger warning for domestic abuse.
3- NO NOPE AH NO
The more the merrier
Shhh the baby is sleeping
Imma just let this sit here
MOTHA FUCKIN SCIENCE
They turned RNA into an anti-virus program. That is amazing.
Let me restate this in case it didn’t sink in the first time
Researchers physically DELETED ALL TRACES of the HIV virus from a human cell.
ALL OF IT.
IF YOU ARE NOT EXCITED ABOUT THAT I DON’T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HIV IS
my project for slam poetry, art, and activism. the topic i chose was rape culture. the tags say things like “my boner does not mean i want to have sex with you” “consent is a basic human right” “consent is the presence of a yes, not the absence of a no” “no does not mean “convince me”” “the only thing that causes rape is rapists” etc.